IBS #3 Matthew 8:11

Matthew 8:11 For I too am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. And I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes, and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” 10 When Jesus heard this, he marveled and said to those who followed him, “Truly, I tell you, with no one in Israel have I found such faith.”


First off, I want to focus on the word Israel. Israel was considered to be home and was supposed to be where the people knew the mots about God or even had the most faith. However, this Centurion somehow had more faith then all of Israel… so often in the church I see those who are raised in the church or even by a Pastor and yet their faith is so little if it is even exists. But if someone if brought out of the world and a life of sin into the Church most the time they have much more faith and trust in God. Which shouldn’t make since, but I think that, is so because when people grow up hearing Bible “stories” they forget that they really did happened. And because of that they don’t need faith to believe in things that are just stories. But when someone becomes a Christian from a life of sin they haven’t been dumbed down their whole life to the marvelous works of God and Faith comes more natural.

//\\Application//\\


Today I will pray that God will make the Bible come true in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS Galatians 5:13

IBS Galatians 3:2

IBS #10 Ephesians 5:15-17