IBS #9 Ephesians 5:15-17

Ephesians 5:15 Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

When I examine my days I often look at how much time I spent doing absolutely nothing, or at least nothing that is beneficial. Paul is telling us that this shouldn’t be so. Paul says be wise and don’t waste your time because these days are short. We need to live a life that resinizes that there are people dying without Christ every day. And we need to do something about it, not in our own strength, but rather in the strength that comes through His wisdom. We shouldn’t live conformed to the world and foolish, but rather transformed walking in the wisdom of the Lord so that we can know what the will of the Lord is (Rom 12:10). So often I find myself asking what God’s will for my life is in this instance or that one, but what we as Christians need to do is dig into scripture because it tells of so many ways that we can know the will of the Lord.


//\\Application//\\


This week I will make a list of all the times the bible says this is the will of God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS Galatians 5:13

IBS Galatians 3:2

1 Timothy 6:6-7