Matt 22:32 'I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB' God is not the God of the dead, but of the living."



When Jesus makes this statement he was talking to Sadducees who believed that there wasn't going to be a resurrection. These Sadducees had very hard hearts and they only came to Jesus because they were trying to trick Jesus. Christ made this statement basically to just prove once and for all that there is going to be a resurrection. Jesus says that God isn't a God of the dead, but one of the living. This is a crazy thought to think, that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob arnt dead but rather alive and living in paradise. When close friends of ours die in Christ we often don't realize that they truly arnt dead, but maybe more alive then thay ever had been. When I die I want people to not look bad at me like I am dead, but rather alive and living well with Christ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Timothy 6:6-7

IBS Galatians 5:13

IBS #10 Ephesians 5:15-17