Hebrews 6:12

Hebrews 6:12 so that you may not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.


” Do not be Sluggish” this is obviously the objective in this verse and in that imitating the men and women of faith who have gone before us. I think about all the spiritual mentors that I have had in life and am so thankful that I was able to follow their example and in doing so chase after the prize which is Christ. When I first started my walk with God there was no one that I could follow in my life and I spent many nights calling out to God that He would give me someone that could mentor me. Then soon after my Youth Pastor started investing into my life and from then on I have always had someone to go to with anything that I was going through as well as someone that I could imitate.

//\\Application//\\


This week I will try to be a someone that my team mates can go to with struggles that they are going through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IBS Galatians 5:13

IBS Galatians 3:2

1 Timothy 6:6-7